Tuesday, June 29, 2010

gramcracker 29

Just looked at Sally Lloyd-Jones blog showing a fake commercial about the Bronte Sisters Power Dolls. Strange. Very strange.

Went to Della's yesterday to see where she can help me with my business. It is becoming a little too overwhelming for me. I need help rewriting the histories of the units. Some of the histories are copywrited and rather than try to find out which are and which aren't, I am just rewriting all of them. Della wants to help me so it won't take as long.

Kenyon goes to SLC today for an appointment with a podiatrist. The hitch on his Harwee melted from the exhaust. It was the hitch itself, not the ball. Don't know how he is going to fix it. It is a plastic hitch. Guess I'll talk to Travis and see how long it will take to make a metal hitch.

Nuff Said
Gramcracker

No comments:

Post a Comment