Wednesday, June 30, 2010

gramcracker 30

This is my last daily post on this medium. I will continue posting weekly, but not daily.

The boys and I had a great day yesterday. The two oldest were excited all morning long because at noon they were going to a B Day party at the swimming pool. When they left, I fed the baby and put him down for a nap, then I took a nap, too.

By the time the boys returned, the baby and I were well refreshed and ready for another great afternoon. We spent some time taking turns jumping on the tramp. WOW. The baby has no fear of jumping off the slide and onto the tramp. He is awesome. I believe that the second son had no fear of that also. I know he is still pretty brave, though he is more cautious now. Sure love that little fart. He is my favorite second son of my daughter Emily.

Nuff Said
Gramcracker

No comments:

Post a Comment